A LOCAL ATHLETIC AND RUNNING CLUB
FREE Junior Taster Day
Running – Jumping – Throwing
Interested in the world of athletics?
Come and join us on a taster day, £3 to cover track fee
Suitable for 11 – 17 years
Sunday 31st October 2021, 09:00 – 12:30
Ladywell Arena – SE6 4QX
All welcome – No prior experience necessary
KENT AC Junior Taster Day
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATON
Pre event registration opens Monday 11th October 2021.
Some important reminders regarding arrangements on the day
- Arrival times: Gates open @ 09:00. The event starts at 09:00 and ends at 12:30, Sunday 31st October 2021
- £3 track pass payable
- Please adhere to social distancing advice.
- Face Masks: please wear a face mask until you go to your event area. On entry to the track, all athletes will go to the registration desk, receive a briefing, and then escorted to their respective event area by the allocated coaches and assistants.
- Hand hygiene: all those entering the arena are requested to sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Refreshments: there will NOT be any food/drink available for purchase but there will be access to free bottled drinking water: please come suitably prepared, especially if the forecast is for a hot day.
- Toilets: access to the indoor toilets will be controlled by the Track staff, who may require that a face covering is worn inside the building. Please bring your own face covering.
- Departure: athletes and their parents/ carers must leave the venue promptly after the event finishes. Please follow the instructions. We look forward to welcoming you to Ladywell Arena.
Should you have any questions please email: email@example.com