We’re back on track!
• And it feels great. It’s worth bearing in mind, though, that Tuesday training sessions require a lot of organisation , so volunteers to help with checking that people have signed up and are aware of Covid restrictions are always welcome. Contact Heather, the excellent volunteer organiser, via the website.
Up and coming athletes required
The club is hosting a Junior Taster Saturday event on 22nd May at Ladywell Arena for 11–17-year-olds., tell your young friends and relatives
Get into the track pass habit
No training unless you’ve signed up to the track pass. You can pay for a month or a year. Here’s how:
1) Make sure your membership has been renewed as you must be a paid up member to use the track
2) Purchase your monthly track pass in advance of the session here
3) Sign up to the appropriate group and session using the links below, for more information about training groups see here
4) Upon arrival before your session, please show your Kent AC membership app, or a print out, at the gate
Please see a helpful FAQs guide here
Group spreadsheets to register for sessions (links for payment this month and FAQs within):
Men’s A group
Men’s B Group
Women’s Group (PB/EB)
Despite the above being very track-focused, we will be expanding our offering to properly cater for our field athletes. So stay tuned for more info very soon.
A note from the committee: ‘A big thank you to all members who’ve been renewing their membership and buying the track passes. It all really supports the club and has helped make the entry/exit process of Ladywell arena very slick and all the early purchase help reduce the admin burden on the volunteer effort.’