We need your support to help raise money for our club to keep club membership fees low and still be able to do the things we like doing.
We need funds to:
- Help cover the costs of organising our own races like the Ladywell 10000
- Pay for the club to compete in great events like the Nationals, Southern Athletics League and more
- Assembly League
- Coaching, Run Leader & Officials courses
To carry on doing all of this, we need to raise money for the club, and there’s a really easy way you can help.
Easy Fund Raising
- Shop online from more than 2,700 online retailers
- They’ll give Kent AC a donation every time you buy something.
- It costs you nothing.
How it works
- Sign up. Head to the Kent AC fundraising page and sign up for free.
- Shop. Every time you shop online, goto https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/kentac/. First, pick the retailer you want and start shopping. If you shop on your mobile or tablet, get the free easyfundraising app and you’ll never miss a donation. To get it, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for ‘easyfundraising’ or find out more here.There’s also a browser plugin (Donation Reminder toolbar) to remind you every time you visit a participating store.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to Kent AC for no extra cost whatsoever. There are no catches or hidden charges and Kent AC will be really grateful for your donations.
Our Proposed Charity for 2020
Club 250 draw
Kent AC runs a monthly prize draw, based on the National Lottery “Lotto” draw, as a fundraiser for the club. Each person in the draw is allocated a number from 1 – 59 and on the first Saturday of each month, whoever has the number matching the bonus ball in the Lotto draw wins £250! . Your chances of winning are very high!.
£3,000 annual prize money and £943 raised for the club last year. Everyone is a winner.
The cost of the draw is £6 per month, which is payable by monthly standing order, BAC’s transfer or cheque (£72) on an annual basis. The draw runs from 1st February to 31st January each year.
Contact the club secretary for further details.